At least we were in the same building...

Thursday, June 24, 2010

April and I were at the T3 airport on 6 Jun 2010, which is like... omg more than 2 weeks ago. Oh well, so many things to do until no time to blog.

We were there mainly because of Super Junior. JUST IN CASE YOU DIDN'T KNOW (AND I DUNNO WHY YOU DIDN'T KNOW COZ SJ WERE IN THE NEWSPAPERS AND EVERYTHING), SUPER JUNIOR ROCKED THE TOWN COZ THEY CAME TO SINGAPORE!

Pardon my caps okay. Imma (still) excited.

Ok anyway, we didn't really have high expectations of seeing them. We imagined(!) the Super-Junior-leaving-airport-through-VIP-exit news was a coax and so we just went on with it. But we were clever enough to arrange for a coffee session before the both of us go home all sad and disappointed.

And on the way to the airport, we saw fanboys and they eavesdropped on us... We talked about SJ, Beast and even TCC and they copied! But we still met nice fangirls who shared information with us.

Wah... I said so much like ma chiam I got see Super Junior.

Ok so after a bit of aimless walking here and there, we decided to head to TCC for coffee. Ah... the coffee addicts. XD


TCC @ T3


Mocha Villa


Mighty Joe Young


Penne Mama Mia


Sea Perch with Wasabi Vinaigrette


Due to something that I shall not say coz they were good enough to change a new drink... here is April's new coffee, Mint-Choc Frappé. :)


Cocoa L'amore


Chocolate Confession

Well, I can't remember anything else coz it's too long ago. :x

***

I'm excited for Beast's Singapore showcase later!! April and I will be going!!!!

Wah I feel so guilty. My first Kpop album is Beast's Shock of the New Era and the first Kpop group I'll be seeing is Beast. Oh my Super Junior...

You Might Also Like

0 comments

The Instagram

The Popular

The Ad