My "Best Friends"

Saturday, April 10, 2010

Wondering who are my best friends at work?


No. 1: My desktop. I'll totally die from boredom if I can't be online. I had to customize the wallpaper to make the Mac more lovable. I scold it at least 5 times everyday. No brag.


No 2: Coffee machine. The milo is as good as those packet ones and if not better. And surprisingly, I drank the latte only once coz it wasn't nice.


No. 3: Chips. This Hot & Spicy flavour is really nice. I munch on it whenever I feel sleepy. I kind of want one piece now...

Feeling cheated? Please lah... of coz I wun post my colleagues. Hehe.


This Crispy Chicken is from Bugis Village and it's really nice. ^^





Random: Super Junior is now having their concert and you know what? I AM NOT THERE! >_<

You Might Also Like

0 comments

The Instagram

The Popular

The Ad