Changed Headers!

Saturday, April 17, 2010

HAHAHAHAHAHA I've changed my header designs! I didn't have the time to change my banner yet, coz it's a "big project". So I spent some time this morning to design the headers instead.

Do you know who is the person in my right header? *grins* and *winks* then "laughs*

***

Ok, I suddenly have the urge to blog a few things that made me laugh at work. If you've been following my twitter, then you should have seen it.

But good things are worth mentioning again, isn't it? Plus twitter isn't a proper place to archive yet. :)


You'll know the joke if you're into Kpop. (Credit: Allkpop)



Onew eating up Minho. SUPER ROFL! (Credit: sylvialirva @ tumblr)


Parody of Rain's "Love Song". I saw a comment that says Otter danced better than Rain! LOL!

:):):)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

The Instagram

The Popular

The Ad