Break liao

Saturday, April 04, 2009

It's been 1 month since the last time I'd worked in HD. So troublesome lahs, coz have to specify work at where.

2 more weeks and I'll be back to normal school life.

Ok anyway, first thing is the dipping cabinet was defrosted last night. Meaning I had to carry 8 big cans. Then the ice-cream were all so hard. My arm almost broke can. Big crowds today. Full house somemore. Ke lian my arms...

And my 3 beloved flavours are all finally back! VCB! MCC! Tira!

Then 2 people were arguing. Haiz, small matters only mahs... But then again, if you say sorry and dun argue back, then everything will be fine right.

Bought a SILVER cruzer thumbdrive, purple watch and blue specs.

It's been a very very long ever since I did any quizzes or installed any applications on Facebook. And yes, I did one just now. The feeling suddenly came back. The name of the quiz was "Which F4 is perfect for you?"

EXPECTED.



Gotta continue my school reports for half an hour before I start watching TV all the way till 3am.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

The Instagram

The Popular

The Ad