Personal Selling!

Sunday, December 28, 2008

Hey all, I'm now doing a Personal Selling Event (part of school project), which means I have many items to sell to YOU, at DISCOUNTS!

Do buy from me, coz I'm sure my grades will be better with YOUR help. :-)

And also to help you save money lah. Haha.

So please scroll down and look through the items. If you want to purchase anything, just drop me an email at jeankhor90@hotmail.com, or call/ sms me.

Your help is greatly appreciated!

:: Famous Amos ::


I'm sure you think their cookies are nice too.


1. Choose the packaging - Bear Tin Round, Bear Tin Square, Cookie Canister & Gold Gift Box.
2. Choose the flavour - No Nut Chocolate Chips, Oatmeal Raisins, Chocolate Chip with Pecan Nut & Butterscotch Chip with Pecan Nut.
3. Call me to make your order. Hehe.

:: Bakers Oven ::


Nonya Pineapple Tarts


Nonya Prawn Rolls


Corn Flakes Raisin Cookies


Oatmeal Chocolate Cookies


:: Fragance ::


You sure need bak kwa during CNY...


Traditional Sliced Tender BBQ Pork


Chicken BBQ Meat


Chilli BBQ Pork



:: Season ::


:: Asia Myriad ::


Royal Egg Roll


Mixed Millet Mochi


Mochi Choco Ball


Jelly


Codfish Pastry w/Seaweed

Last order for Famous Amos items will be on 16 Jan 09 (Fri), while the others will be on 8 Jan 09 (Thu).

Email or call me if you have any queries. (:

Support me okie. Thanks.

Photos taken from TEP-MSC Festive Team slides and respective brands' websites.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

The Instagram

The Popular

The Ad