Best day in HL so far...

Sunday, December 21, 2008

Haven't been blogging for more than a week, coz I'm sure you guys are not interested in how many job applications I've handled and how many words I've typed ever since I started typing the first.

So I've been busy with admin work everyday until Thursday...

Coz I finally have some other things to be busy with!

I was busy with cutting log cake! So busy. I have to make sure I cut enough to share among 42 BSU students. You cut more for any portion and the quality quantity control in-charge will remind you to put some back.


Bakerzin's log cake - Chocolat Grand


The bitter chocolate mousse is nice.

Thanks to our dear supervisor for sharing her Christmas log cake gift with all of us. Some even came to ask for more, while some came to look at how it turned from a log cake to that kind of shape. But ya, it sure tasted good.


Small portions of log cake.

Oh, and that is the first day that I have time to relax. I was so busy with my handover stuffs previously. But yeah, everything is now on the track.

Thanks Amelia for your present from Phuket and donuts from...


Dunkin Donuts


Mini donuts. I blog about it alright (:

I so hate myself. I forgot to put down my schedule for Christmas coz I've been busy with school work. And there goes my double pay. Damn.

***

Worked yesterday. I waited for half an hour for my manager to come. Then both freezers were on defrost. Sick. So many things to do. And the whole of yesterday was so busy, coz of the late night shopping. Even had to extend work for 1 hour, which is like so rare.

My next working day is next year. Double pay! Haha.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

The Instagram

The Popular

The Ad