Post Prom Nite

Friday, November 24, 2006

Prom Nite wasn't as exciting and fun as it should be... It's just like a normal Chinese wedding banquet, except that it's more boring. There was this screen on the stage... and I expected to have a slide show. Duh.


The food wasn't very nice. I think I wasted my $45. They could have just asked me to pay for a seat in the "something" ballroom. What is it ar? Oh ya, it's Tulip Ballroom. Ewww.


I only ate the egg... When the waitress came to collect the plate, the octopuses were left untouched.


This is... spicy soup. Haha.


Roasted chicken. That's all I can say.


Steamed fish.

In between the dinner, there was this jigsaw puzzle competition. I guess they must be tired of waiting for nothing, so they awarded those who are almost completed.


We completed only after the competition.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

The Instagram

The Popular

The Ad