Piano Harmony

Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Few weeks ago, the salesperson from the piano company which I've bought my piano from called me. She said I can exchange my present piano for a brand new one, 'cause it seems that the quality of my piano is deteriorating.

So, I went to the piano showroom yesterday. She brought me to see 2 pianos (same model as my present one). But I found the sound of the 2 pianos were very different from mine, maybe not as sharp and bright. So, I requested to change to a new model. Haha! I got my request. Very shiok leh.

The pedal is tighter, which makes it easier to press on. The model is CRISTOFORI KC-121. Other than the normal acoustic kind, I added a silent kit. That means I can play piano "forte-ly" even at 12 midnight! It also has a variety comprising of 128 instrument tones!

本人现在实在是爽反了!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

The Instagram

The Popular

The Ad