SCV

Monday, June 19, 2006

Yeah! Finally, my family is going to subscribe to SCV. The time is just right. After my O'Levels, I can then spend ample time watching my favourite shows. Oh, but I'm going to find a part-time job in the holidays. I have sooo many things to buy.

I went to somewhere in Bishan yesterday. There's a new pet shop opened. I went in to take a closer look at the hamsters and guinea pigs that are by the door. One white hamster suddenly squealed and bit two others. One ran off while the other laid on its back, pretending to be dead. Seconds later, when the coast was clear, it got up and continued snoozing. I seemed to have heard the guinea pigs making noise when eating. While I looked at them clearer, I thought they weren't very cute creatures. Hai... Don't know whether to buy them when my hamster dies. Erm, I'm not cursing my hamster hor.

I had a deal with my mother about keeping dogs. If I pass every O subject, she will "see first (whether to have dog or not)". Personally, I'm not very hopeful. Eh... but that's how I got my first hamster: getting good grades for PSLE.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

The Instagram

The Popular

The Ad