New website

Friday, May 19, 2006

It's been a very long time since I've blogged. In the past few weeks, I've been preparing for my mid-year exams. Now that the exams is already over, I still may not be blogging everyday. 'Cause I have another interest to fulfil. Eversince I've started playing Neopets 4 years ago, I started loving HTML.

In the beginning, I started from changing colours, fonts, etc. Then I opened my first website: F4_always. This site is not exactly a showcase of what I've learnt myself. It's more of information based. Then I started my MSN Space: Jandy Jean's Unbelievation. Actually, I started this out of my own convenience lah. I had my links inside. Whenever I want to go to any websites, I just have to go in and search for it. I had songlists too. That was to introduce nice songs to my friends (if they went in). Also, I had many jokes and meaningful lyrics to share. However, here and there, I had done other sites too. They were of course, too embarrassing and not of standard. So, I did not bring it up and I've deleted the site. Lo and behold, this blog is truly my showcase. I put a lot of what I knew in the designing of this blog. Of course, I've to thank the person whom I got the background image from.

Until last few months, when our CCA teacher organized a HTML course as part of our CCA curriculum. In the course, I've learnt yet more new things: Photoshop and Dreamweaver. When I saw the product of what our group has designed for LeShoppe, I was deemed on designing my very first website. That is what I'm busy about. It is yet completed. I still have to put in alot of information and maybe more pictures to make it more interesting.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

The Instagram

The Popular

The Ad