Mr Curry & Starbucks

Monday, September 20, 2010

Wanted to have lunch at Shaw Leisure Gallery's Creation last month but they were closed for break. So April and I bought ice-cream while we walked over to Marina Square.

My Salted Caramel Cheesecake & Chocolate ice-cream @ Tom's Palette.

Had Mr Curry for lunch. We had a nice encounter.

My Apple Soda.

April's Ichigo Milk.

Shrimp Omelette Curry Set. The curry was separated, in case you are wondering why you dun see any.

Baked rice with scallop and chicken. Apparently this is not from Mr Curry's menu coz I can't find it in there. Their Waraku menus are all shared for this outlet...

Went to Starbucks for coffee.

April's Dark Mocha with Coffee Jelly.

My Iced Cafe Latte.

I think their store was doing some coffee jelly promotion. So they gave a coffee jelly badge...

... and their staffs requested taking a polaroid with us for their noticeboard.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

The Instagram

The Popular

The Ad