Bakerzin

Saturday, September 18, 2010

Went Bakerzin... OMG EXACTLY 1 MONTH AGO.

And yes, I'm finally back to blogging though I've been continuously tweeting and reblogging at my tumblr blog.

Projects are over. It was hectic like hell. A major project with 3 members was SO NOT FUN. Projects with 6 members were better. And now is the study break.

I PROMISE TO STUDY DILIGENTLY. People! Let's all chiong for our first university exam~

Ok back to Bakerzin. It was the 1-for-1 promotion then.

Iced Cafe Latte. I can't do without coffee.

Cafe Latte

Blackforest Cheesecake

Mango Mousse. Once you poke your fork anywhere in the cake, everything is destroyed. Yes, the mousse, strawberries and all.

Couldn't resist and bought 2 more home - Oreo Cheesecake & Blackforeast Cheesecake.

Kind of want the Blackforest Cheesecake now... It's so nice.

***

Added Wibiya toolbar but haven't do tumblr navigation tab. ><

P/S: Miss my blog entry much? ROFL.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

The Instagram

The Popular

The Ad