The Line @ Shangri-La Hotel, SIngapore

Thursday, March 12, 2015

I've always heard about how good the international buffet at Shangri-La Hotel, Singapore's The Line is and I am finally there to experience it for myself!

There were so many food stations and theatre kitchens there till I didn't have time to complete the whole gastronomic journey. Sigh... blame it on myself for arriving late.

And do you know The Line's interior is so orangy that I feel happy just being inside there? :D


Most of the food were already taken so I only took this food photo.

Desserts are forever the highlight of my meals.

Pretty little things.

So awesome to have little buckets of macarons.

I just remembered I didn't have time to try the nutella crepes. 

What an awesome advanced birthday dinner. I think I need another visit there.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

The Instagram

The Popular

The Ad