Supply & Demand and Häagen-Dazs

Sunday, January 25, 2015

Dinner at Esplanade Mall's Supply & Demand.

It's a beautiful place at night.

The interior is pretty too.

Lovely books placed along the stairway to its rooftop bar.

 Frutti di mare alla panna e aglio - garlic infused cream sauce pasta with prawns. This pasta is super good!

 Grilled chicken prepared the way the chef decides. Thank god it tasted great.


"Looking back" (if y'all know what I mean)

Perfect view of the harbour.

Minus the people and I'm sure I could get a really nice shot of MBS.

After a short stroll, we settled for desserts at Esplanade Mall's Häagen-Dazs, my favourite place for premium ice-cream. 

 Flower Blossom with 7 self-chosen flavours.

Cafe Belgian Mocha (with the oh so ugly whipped cream)

I cannot walk away without buying ice-cream pints for indulgence at home.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

The Instagram

The Popular

The Ad