MEDZS @ Millenia Walk

Saturday, December 13, 2014

Dinner at Millenia Walk's MEDZS.

Loving the food variety and colourful counters.

 Rosti with Sunny Side Up. The rosti is not bad, especially with the crispy bits.

 Spaghetti Prawn Aglio E Olio

 Chicken Paella

And of course I couldn't ignore this dessert counter.

Cafe Latte

Medzs Signature Rainbow Cake. This rainbow cake is so bad that we couldn't even finish it despite us being avid cake lovers. I'm not sure why there are so many good reviews on this. Is it only us? Perhaps I should try it again someday...

Red Velvet Cake. I love red velvet of any sorts but this tasted as bad as it looks.

 I will definitely go back to Medzs for its food but the desserts can wait.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

The Instagram

The Popular

The Ad