Five & Dime Eatery and The Fabulous Baker Boy

Tuesday, August 06, 2013

It was a tiring day.

I hate how those nice cafes and restaurants are always located at the other part of the island. I dun even know how to get there.

But anyway, mission accomplished.

Lunch was at Five & Dime Eatery, a beautiful standalone building along River Valley Road.

Love the presentation of Eggs Benny!

Good food means good shots. 

The most tiring part begins. We walked all the way from Five & Dime Eatery to The Fabulous Baker Boy because the stupid map said it was very near.

I only knew it wasn't air-conditioned when I reached there physically. I almost fainted. Yes, my life revolves around air-con. -_-

Pretty cakes greeting us at the door.

There are many cute vintage displays in the cafe. 

Cappuccino in the warm weather. I'm mad.

Tea~

Salted Caramel Cake. The taste is good but the chocolate frosting almost melted because it wasn't refrigerated.

AB Fab Red Velvet Cake. Thank god this cake is refrigerated! It's the cake that I've always wanted to try.

Dinner was at Hong Kong Kim Gary Restaurant @ ION Orchard.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

The Instagram

The Popular

The Ad