Antoinette

Saturday, March 31, 2012

So it has been a very long time since my last post. Well, I'm busy with work, finding time for friends and squeezing time for more sleep.

I'm glad I found a really great job in the hospitality industry. I look forward to work everyday. Time passes by so fast in the office.

The people there are so nice. I report to the DoSM and she is also so nice. Tons of good things to talk about. She might just be the 贵人 in this stage of my life. And I have a young manager that is so similar to me. We share so many common interests and behaviour.

Btw, I have quite a few orange things on my table already. They call me the orange girl.

***

Antoinette @ Mandarin Gallery for high tea.

Petit Rose

 
Iced Latte

Sweet Crepes - Pavlova

Sweet Crepes - Chocolicieux

This might well be the last time I'm going there cuz it's pricey and the crepes are bad until I dunno how to say. Packaged crepes from supermarkets might be even better.

I didn't try the food there but oh well, simple things like crepes aren't even good...

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Glad that u feel happy at your work!:) Jiayou! Hope I will find my "贵人" soon!...oh ya.. that crepes sux !!!

    From
    You know who^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. YOU WILL FIND YOURS TOO!! ^^ ^^

    ReplyDelete

The Instagram

The Popular

The Ad