Super Show 3 3D Movie!

Saturday, November 19, 2011

I remembered we had a hard time getting Super Show 3 3D movie tickets on that day cuz tickets were selling out real fast.

Long John Silver's with April before the movie. Their servings are getting pathetic.

Watched Super Show 3 3D movie at GV Yishun. It was kind of short but yet it felt long cuz the little girls around us were crazily screaming and answering their oppas' questions. Sigh... kids talking to screens. I can't even.

Early dinner at Breeks after the movie.

Iced Latte

Celena, Me and Cordelia. I also want a sister who looks like me..

Pasta with Chicken Strips in Spicy Tomato Sauce. This pasta tastes horrible. Up till this moment, I'm still figuring out why I didn't feedback to the manager that day. The sauce was weird. The pasta was so soft like it'd been cooked and recooked so many times.

Towering Cioccolato

Coco Crisp

Desserts can't go wrong. But I'm never going to Breeks for main courses again.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

The Instagram

The Popular

The Ad