Happy Birthday to Dad & Bro!

Monday, September 19, 2011

Ate out with family at 313@Somerset's Paradise Inn to celebrate the birthdays of dad, bro and me cuz our birthdays are just 6 days apart.

Happy Birthday to Dad and Bro!!!! <3 Birthdays on same date!

I always have a separate cake for my birthday though. Pictures will come later.

The menu looks like some martial arts manual.


Didn't eat this pork thingy.

This is fried prawns coated with salted egg yolk. Tried scraping off the salted egg yolk for a few minutes but the egg yolk taste was still unbearable. Didn't have a second bite...

Crisp-fried Shrimp Paste Chicken

Nothing can express my love for this.


Hot Plate Tofu with Preserved Cai Xin

This is still in my fridge.

:)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

The Instagram

The Popular

The Ad