Fish & Co

Friday, August 26, 2011

Early birthday lunch with aunt at NEX Mall's Fish & Co. I can still remember there was an event right outside the restaurant. It was so hard trying to hear each other with the mic sound outside.


Passion Fruit

Kola Tonic

Fish Chowder. Finally not the usual Seafood Chowder.

Danish Fish & Chips - "fish & chips with stringy mozzarella and spice in that lightly battered fish and topped with lemon butter sauce".

Swiss Fish & Chips - "fillet with gruyere cheese, coupled with the same light crispy batter but this time round topped with our garlic lemon butter sauce".

I honestly can't differentiate the difference between the Fish & Chips from different countries. Change the flag and I'll notice nothing.

I can't even remember I ate the Danish one or the Swiss one...

You Might Also Like

0 comments

The Instagram

The Popular

The Ad