Love the airport

Saturday, November 20, 2010

Dad and Mum went to Japan in September and I was all alone at home for around a week. It's a good yet bad experience. Bad yet good, too. Thank god no insects invaded my house coz I won't know what to do, except to rush over to carry XiaoBai away from potential.

Anyway, I went to the airport to wait for them to reach SG.

At the airport waiting for my parents to come out...

Dinner at T3's TCC.

Menu

Iced Summer Waltz Latte

TCC Premium Blend

Penne Mama Mia

Baked Chicken Thigh with Wholegrain Mustard Sauce

Red-hot Chicken Spaghetti

Chocolate Grottine with a candle coz it was my Mum's birthday.

Waffle Delight

They bought many souvenirs and gifts from Japan. It's all over my room (then).

I love madeleine.

There is a very special chocolate flavour - raspberry filling or something.

Kept complaining to my mum that this dog is forever sleeping. FYI, I want a real one.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

The Instagram

The Popular

The Ad