Sony NEX-3

Sunday, October 10, 2010

Today is 10.10.10. It's a special day coz... coz coz I rarely write dates in this DD.MM.YY format uh. Anyway, thought it'd be nice to leave a blog entry on this day...

Ok so I bought a red NEX-3 camera.

This is how it looks. The lens look long coz it is zoomed to its maximum.
(Cr: Scolirk @ Flickr)

Looks like a compact right? ^^

Some random shots below...

XiaoBai:

Like duh. How can I miss out taking pic of this hella cute fella rite??

Look at her eagerness to come out from her  territory and into my territory.

She just likes to run to under the tables so that she can hide, pee and poo.

XiaoBai is an angel in disguise. She is becoming naughtier...

Happy eating.

Food:

Durian mooncake

Snacks

Laksa

Objects:

DOG plushie

My initials

Happy 10.10.10 everyone. Till then.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

The Instagram

The Popular

The Ad