April's Bdae Dinner

Monday, May 03, 2010

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY TO APRIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :):)

Went to Vittles last last Friday to celebrate her birthday. Treated her to dinner and gave her a present... which is probably my masterpiece? LOL! Hope you like it. I had a hard time doing it (secretly somewhere).


Popcorn machine for customers to take themselves. The popcorn smell just fills the whole place when the corn popped. Lol is that the way to say?


Free flow of popcorn. It's really nice.


Streaky Hot Fries (with Cheese). Love their cheese fries since the first time I went there. So I ordered it again. I almost forgot to order it coz I was so tired.


Grilled Chix on Pasta


Parmesan Dory Fillet

So as usual, we sat there and chatted. I missed chilling out in TCC@T3. We shall go there again sometime.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

The Instagram

The Popular

The Ad