It came and went. Wasn't it a lil too fast?

Saturday, October 31, 2009

I could still remember my reaction (and even words that I've said) when I knew of my attachment posting. I dun even know how to spell the company name then. But now, I go, "What? You dun know how to spell?"


C'mon, it was only 10 weeks ago. All the happy and sad moments were memorable, though I'm glad to say there were hardly any sad ones. I also went through some dramatic incidents, like going to SGH for the first time.

Oh please, why can't time stop?


ChienTing and I were posted to the same company.

Some of my events:


















My colleague's farewell lunch @ Bali Thai.
[HR colleagues: Esther, Me, Raymund, ChienTing,
Idayu, Edna, Dorcas & Janice]

And I forgot to take a group photo of my Bedok's colleagues who went for ChienTing and my farewell lunch. Arrgh.

On my last day, I went to Bedok in the morning. I wanted to take photos with a few more, but I can't find them. Sad.


PeirLing - thanks for being the best companion during the workshop.


Esther - thanks for bringing us to this company.


Esther, Me and ChienTing.


Janice - thanks for always helping us in everything.


Halim - thanks for always driving me to and fro Bedok and Changi.

At around 10am, I went over to Changi.


My farewell lunch @ Pasta Fresca Da Salvatore.
[Changi managers from other departments: Soh, Ian, Gary,
Dorcas and Me]


Dorcas - thanks for all those fun moments in Changi.


A group photo with the colleagues from other departments. Many of them always brought me a lot of laughter.


This is a present from my manager. A superb present to make me remember HS. Medicine container reminds me of replenishing medicine and name label reminds me of 5S.


She bought this necklace because it's white (she likes XiaoBai a lot) and the irregular shape reminds her of XiaoBai's messy fur. Lol.

I'm so glad I didn't miss my last "entertainment show" in Changi. They were playing with dartboard in our office. And it was TOTALLY CLASSIC. The 2 angmohs had so much fun darting at each others' photo. But it's kind of sad that I can't get a live broadcast again... But they will give me updates again. Haha.

***

My boss asked if I'd want to go back if I have the opportunity. I replied, "If it's near..." I sort of regretted. Actually, I dun mind, especially if you were to go back as an employee who doesn't have to worry about grades...

There are just too many photos to reminiscence. But I'll always look back and tell myself - I have a bunch of lovely colleagues. Thanks to all my colleagues in the office and shopfloor, and the managers for those car rides.

I'm missing it.

***

Ok, side-track a bit. Baker's World participated in our bazaar and the cakes they had were really nice... and cheap. I wonder where can I get more.


Oreo Cheesecake


Chocolate Fudge Cake

You Might Also Like

0 comments

The Instagram

The Popular

The Ad