N97!!!

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Bought my beloved Nokia N97 two weeks ago. I may seem like a die hard fan of Nokia. But it's actually the functions and designs that I'm looking for. No other brands gonna give me that right...


Love it.

Omg, Creative has a new touchscreen mp3 that has WLAN! And no, I dun mean anything.

***

This is already the 4th week of IPP. Yes, I'm counting down too, but I'm enjoying being there. There were so many unexpected "surprises". I've never thought that there's always some fun things to laugh about in the office. I've never thought that making presentations to bosses can be more at ease than presenting in school. I've never thought that I can often take my colleagues' cars. I've never thought that... my office would be so cold.

It's time to sleep. XiaoBai is waiting for me...

You Might Also Like

0 comments

The Instagram

The Popular

The Ad