Just before IPP

Saturday, August 29, 2009

Went to Bugis with April last Friday. Lunch was at Ebisboshi Shotengai. I think western food still suits me best...


Ordering was done through the menu, where you can just press what you want. But perhaps it isn't too purposeful, since they still hire many staffs...











Intended to shop around Iluma after that but this staff from K Suites stopped us and brought us in to look at their boutique-styled suits coz it was a new subsidiary under KBox.

The pricing is based on room charges per hour, which ranges from 2-digits to 3-digits. But the staff was great and offered us at a super low price, though it was still more expensive than KBox. Other than the price, everything else seems better.




It looks as though we ordered some herb drinks larh. So many things in the glasses. And I just love the spicy chips.


Different styles for each room, freezing aircon, comfy sofa, blankets, 2 big screens, computer with internet, touch-screen monitor that's able to record and bluetooth your voice and the songs to your phone.

Before we decided to have a try, I asked the staff if there were Korean songs. I was expecting them to have Sorry Sorry. It's the hit song of 2009 can can can. Anyway, they don't have it. So depressing. But at least I sang Gee (the latest song they have, I think).


Sorry Sorry is more popular than Gee. But they don't have!

Halfway through, I perked up again coz I realised I can still get to see Super Junior in Ariel's MV.


Donghae and Siwon!

It's a nice place, but too expensive. Maybe they should just lower the price uh...

We were so hungry after that.


Dinner @ Hip Diner USA by Billy Bombers.


Honey Stung Crispy Golden Chicken


Honey Glazed Chicken Thigh


Brownie with Vanilla Ice-cream


Waffle with Chocolate Macadamia Ice-cream

Food was great.

Next table was Korean. We spent a lot of time figuring out the language that they were talking. I so wanted to walk up and ask them to translate words for me...

You Might Also Like

0 comments

The Instagram

The Popular

The Ad