Beep Test

Monday, February 06, 2006

It's been days...

Last Thursday, The Idiot said we failed the Beep Test (this is another idiotic thing). Ya rite, when I was just 3 shuttles away from Level 5 (the passing level should be 4 lor...). I think some of those who ran with me cheated. I remembered clearly that we stopped together and so, the only reason that explains why they've so-called-passed is that they've cheated. Re-running again is not that fuming, but not when everything is unfair.

The Idiot asked those who failed the test to sit in front of the rest. When some people were not honest to own up and someone altered their results at the last minute, the teacher found out and reprimanded them and pointed at us, saying that we CHEATED !!

May I be allowed to say something?

THOSE PEOPLE WHO WERE SITTED IN FRONT OF HIM RIGHT AT THE BEGINNING (ME) DID NOT CHEAT. ALSO, WE ARE NOT NOT FIT. THE OTHER GIRLS STOPPED EARLY ALSO, IT'S JUST THAT THE IDIOT IS TOO IDIOTIC TO FIND OUT!!

I'll keep you updated on what he is going to tell us to do.
(Maybe he's going to start with his nagging and order us to re-run.)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

The Instagram

The Popular

The Ad