Botak Jones

Sunday, October 19, 2008

Treated my family to dinner at Botak Jones coz I've earned some money at work. Haha.


"Damn good food at a damn good price."

Since it was a treat, I didn't bother to look at the prices. I can't possibly say the price is not good and treat them to mixed rice instead, right?! Well anyway, it's quite value for money. It's about an average of $10 for one. It could've been cheaper without ordering salmon. But... it's nice leh.

GST is inclusive and there's no service charge. So it's very worth it, especially when they serve food in portions, quality and price that are as good as those in cafes or restaurants.


Black Pepper Chicken. It tasted a 'lil similar to the BBQ chicken wings that my grandma always prepares during our family chalet.


Cajun Chicken. The mozzarella cheese tasted good when you eat it with the chicken.


Fish and Chips. It's so well done that you dun get the fish in small bits when you cut them.


Chicken Gumbo. This was a complimentary soup given to us because we were told that we still need to wait for a while for the salmon to be ready. We totally didn't mind (and know) coz we were enjoying our food. :)


Char-Grilled Salmon Fillet. The salmon is nice, even without the garlic sauce.

Lastly, the spicy fries are definitely worth a mention. They tasted a bit like potato chips in BBQ flavour in certain bites though. Haha.

Just as we were about to finish our food, the whole coffee shop had a blackout. For a few minutes only. I wasn't in the least shocked or scared. I just continued eating, coz blackout happened in our shop for quite many times liao.

I think I'll only freak out if there's blackout in my house coz...
Eh, why like that?! My TV show is still showing leh. Please have commercial break NOW.
or
Eh... my youtube video left 59 seconds then can play next one liao leh. Tsk.
Alright, nonsense aside. School tomorrow. Sick.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

The Instagram

The Popular

The Ad