Pasta de Waraku & TCC

Sunday, July 06, 2014

Dinner at Changi Airport's Pasta de Waraku after work. This was when I was still working in Orchard, and I thought I should try taking a direct bus (number 36) just outside my workplace. Never did I knew it was such a long and bumpy bus journey...

 Spicy Prawn Carbonara Soup Pasta. The prawns are fat and juicy and the carbonara soup is sooooo good!

 A combo set of Spaghetti with bacon & egg and Salmon steak with teriyaki sauce.

Then it was coffee and desserts time at The Connoisseur Concerto. Don't you agree a good meal must always end off in a sweet way?

 Caramel Hazelnut Latte. I like their new variety of flavoured lattes.

Apple Crumble Classico. Should have chosen a safer choice such as chocolate or cheese cake though.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

The Instagram

The Popular

The Ad