Low wall

Thursday, February 09, 2006

Today is the worse day. The Idiot made us clear the low wall 3 times! Doesn't he understand the meaning of clear? Clear one time means clear forever. I hate him to the core. Our P.E. lesson is combined with another class, and he made us compete which class is faster. I cut my hands and legs and banged my leg, resulting in a big blue-black and a swell. This is already the third time he made me so angry. I felt so 爽 when I sort of spoke loudly to him.

I have a busy week today. Have extra lesson on Monday (or maybe Tuesday) and our teacher is so polite. She apologised to us when she kept us back later than expected. Wednesday was our CCA day and we were dismissed only at 5 plus. Today is quite short a day. Tomorrow, we, the Secondary Fours, have to stay back and listen to what our principle has to say about the results for the O'Level. I also have to attend my piano lessons. On Saturday, we (Art Club members) have to go to Ngee Ann City for a sandwich-board competition (also have other categories lah), DanceWorks! 2006.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

The Instagram

The Popular

The Ad