Greenhouse @ Ritz-Carlton

Sunday, July 14, 2013

First time dining at Greenhouse @ The Ritz-Carlton, Millenia Singapore.

That iconic photo that people take of Greenhouse. I'm no exceptional.

If you wonder why I dun have food shots, oh well, I was too paiseh to do so at Ritz. And my own food plate was o_O. Haha.

 
Love their dessert counter. Everything you can think of is there! Tiramisu, crème brulee, lemon meringue tart, chocolate mousse cake, peach puff, cheesecake, pancakes and chocolate praline were all on the plate! I actually wanted to take photos of their dessert counter but there was only a bit of everything left...

More buffets are now serving coffee lattes and cappuccinos. Awesome!

 
Nice presentation of their gelato.

Had a walk around the hotel after the buffet lunch. I love the scent of the hotel and how grand it is. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

The Instagram

The Popular

The Ad